ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions about extending stay on Spouse Visa UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shoaibsuleman

Questions about extending stay on Spouse Visa UK

Post by shoaibsuleman » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:08 pm

Hi

My question is regarding the supporting document. Can I show my kids full birth certificate as a proof of address its got both of our name on it?

Also, does Payslips also counts towards the proof of address?

We have three proof of addresses on the joint name (Water Bill, Tenancy Agreement, and Council Tax - missed the period of two months) so in theory, we need three separate proof of addresses?

Regards
Sh

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Questions about extending stay on Spouse Visa UK

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:16 pm

I've split your post from the thread you had tagged your question onto. Not only is is unfair to the member who opened the thread, but it also causes confusion.

Birth certificates won't be accepted as proof of co-habitation as the address isn't shown, is it :?:

Is your address on the payslips?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

shoaibsuleman

Post by shoaibsuleman » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Yes full Birth Certificate does shows the address and both parents name on it. Also Payslips does shows the full address as well.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:12 pm

shoaibsuleman wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:07 pm
Yes full Birth Certificate does shows the address and both parents name on it. Also Payslips does shows the full address as well.
In which case you can include them.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

shoaibsuleman

Post by shoaibsuleman » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Hi Casa

Have couple of more questions; appreciate your help

we are applying for an extension of FLR(M) for my Mrs There is a question a 6.33 about
"Do you and your sponsor have any shared financial responsibilities?"
As such everything is in my name and we are currently living on the rented property, however, we have one flat in Luton which we bought recently on Mortgage and it's on both of our names. So shall I specify that
"We've bought flat in Luton which is in Joint Name" also do we have to provide any documentation such as paperwork and all Or Just tick No?

Also section 4 Dependant children
We have two kids and they both are British and not applying with my Mrs So my question is do we have to fill the details in this section for our kids?

regards
Shoaib