ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No email from Sheffield

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

priaraj
Mood:
United Kingdom

No email from Sheffield

Post by priaraj » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:06 am

Hi friends,

I submitted my documents at VFS Mumbai North for Tier 2 G visa on the 24th August '17. I am yet to receive any intimation from the HO about the receipt of documents. I read in some posts that HO sends out a (document received) confirmation email.Do i need to worry? Also, how many days does it take for the HO to make a decision? Please advise.

priaraj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: No email from Sheffield

Post by priaraj » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:26 am

priaraj wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:06 am
Hi friends,

I submitted my documents at VFS Mumbai North for Tier 2 G visa on the 24th August '17. I am yet to receive any intimation from the HO about the receipt of documents. I read in some posts that HO sends out a (document received) confirmation email.Do i need to worry? Also, how many days does it take for the HO to make a decision? Please advise.
Is there a link where i can know about my visa status? The beta link on the HO website doesn't accept IHS number/GWF number and simply states the number is not recognized.