ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successfully varied from t1 enter extension to Ilr 10 years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sucava
Newly Registered

Need help!!varying my application

Post by sucava » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 pm

Hello guys,
my tier 1 entrepreneur extension application is still pending and i am reaching 10 years in mid of next month,and i want to vary it by premium service.my questions are as follows:

1.if you guys guide me how to vary my current ongoing application to LR.

2.my passports are already with ukvi and i dont remember the exact dates of my travel in out of the uk,what should i write in the form in this regard?.

3.same about my master degree which i have already sent with my entrepreneur application so what should i do about that?.

4.back in feb 2014 i got stopped by police and i got 3 points on the spot cause of one worn Tyre,i checked with DVLA and my points are expired now after 3 years.do i need to mention that in my application ?

5.and what about do i still need to fill the payment details in the form or no if i book the perineum service?
your kind help and guide in answering my these question will be highly appreciated. thanks

sucava
Newly Registered

Re: Need help!!varying my application

Post by sucava » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Anyone can answer please?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:54 pm

1.if you guys guide me how to vary my current ongoing application to LR.
Apply for SET(LR) as normal with covering letter for variation
2.my passports are already with ukvi and i dont remember the exact dates of my travel in out of the uk,what should i write in the form in this regard?.
You should write them as accurately as you remember
3.same about my master degree which i have already sent with my entrepreneur application so what should i do about that?.
Explain in the covering letter
4.back in feb 2014 i got stopped by police and i got 3 points on the spot cause of one worn Tyre,i checked with DVLA and my points are expired now after 3 years.do i need to mention that in my application ?
No. Getting points on your license is not a criminal offence, unless you were convicted in the court.
5.and what about do i still need to fill the payment details in the form or no if i book the perineum service?
No need to fill the payments pages.
However the same day PSC service will not give you a same day decision as your documents must be requested to be sent to PSC after variation.
Better to apply via post and upgrade to premium if possible later.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sucava
Newly Registered

Post by sucava » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Thanks Zimba, you are helpful as always.

sucava
Newly Registered

Successfully varied from t1 enter extension to Ilr 10 years

Post by sucava » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Timeline
Tier 1 extension application :20/10/2016
Called for interview :26/04/2017
Qualifying date for 10 years :08/09/2017
Applied on psc sheffield :14/08/2017 ..
On the day was told that they have requested my documents from other department so hopefully I should receive a decision in 3 to 4 days.
Recived IHS(bank transfer) and fee (cheque)for tier 1 entrepreneur extension :18/08/2017
On 4/09/2017 wrote a reminder to same Psc about my application
Today received all documents including passport with approval letter dated :05/09/2017
Online status is completely rubbish for me cause it's still showing "Awaiting a decision "
Last 3 weeks been full of stress but at the end now it's all worth it. all thanks to God almighty.
And thank you all you guys who answered my question specially zimba

Faheeemnow789
Newly Registered

Re: Successfully varied from t1 enter extension to Ilr 10 years

Post by Faheeemnow789 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Hi sucava

Can u plz tell how did u manage peo appointment.

sucava
Newly Registered

Post by sucava » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:28 pm

Hi
Sorry I didn't get what you mean how I manage peo appointment

Faheeemnow789
Newly Registered

Post by Faheeemnow789 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:14 pm

I mean u already applied t 1 extension. How did u get appointment of peo as u may have paid the fee already. Did u upgrade to peo?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:38 pm

Faheeemnow789 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:14 pm
I mean u already applied t 1 extension. How did u get appointment of peo as u may have paid the fee already. Did u upgrade to peo?
The OP applied ot vary his application to ILR Long Residence through premium service. It is not an 'upgrade' but a completely different category of application.

Not sure what you are trying to aks??

You cannot apply in person for Tier 1 Entrepreneur.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.