ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Main applicant Letter from Employer Remote working

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

agoel
Newly Registered

ILR Main applicant Letter from Employer Remote working

Post by agoel » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi there,

I will be applying for ILR (main applicant) in late Jan 2018 and just need to confirm the following for letter from employer as it will be holiday period.

1. How recent should the letter be from employer? Can I get it now from my employer and include it in application in Jan 2018?
2. In my 12 months period, I have travelled outside UK to India with a mix of annual leave and remote working exceeding 30 days. Will that be a problem?
3. What should I state as reason for absence for remote working from India? Just mentioning 'Remote Working' in the absence letter be enough?

I have although not exceeded 180 days limit in any 12 months period but slightly concerned that they might want to know why long absences of 2 months for example outside UK.