ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

1st attempt to deport brother failed, 2nd within 28 hours

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sin
Newly Registered

1st attempt to deport brother failed, 2nd within 28 hours

Post by Sin » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:04 pm

Hi guyz... My brother was supposed to be deported already last week. He refused to get on a flight and was sent back to Campsfield. He was convicted of conspiracy to burglar in 2006. Court didn't issue deportation but HO did. He spent nearly 7 months in detention.

Tomorrow its another attempt, what should he do as circumstances have changed in his home country. HO decided to send him to his grandmother cause immediate family mambers are here (UK). Grandmother doesn't want to receive him in SA. What can he do to stop the 2nd attempt.

Advice will be highly appreciated...

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: 1st attempt to deport brother failed, 2nd within 28 hour

Post by Wanderer » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:14 pm

Sin wrote:
Hi guyz... My brother was supposed to be deported already last week. He refused to get on a flight and was sent back to Campsfield. He was convicted of conspiracy to burglar in 2006. Court didn't issue deportation but HO did. He spent nearly 7 months in detention.

Tomorrow its another attempt, what should he do as circumstances have changed in his home country. HO decided to send him to his grandmother cause immediate family mambers are here (UK). Grandmother doesn't want to receive him in SA. What can he do to stop the 2nd attempt.

Nothing - good riddance to bad rubbish....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

SYH
BANNED

Re: 1st attempt to deport brother failed, 2nd within 28 hour

Post by SYH » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:40 pm

Sin wrote:

Don't know how he was able to refuse to get on the flight
Courts don't issue deportation orders so that comment doesn't mean anything.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:54 pm

No one on this forum is qualified to advise on this. I suggest he consults a solicitor and I suggest that Admin shuts this topic.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:26 pm

VictoriaS wrote:No one on this forum is qualified to advise on this. I suggest he consults a solicitor and I suggest that Admin shuts this topic.

Victoria
Well that's that. Close the topic