ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

set o form confuse points

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

luqmanzaheer

set o form confuse points

Post by luqmanzaheer » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:09 am

hi Dear members I am bit confuse on following points listed below in set o form i appreciate if senior members can clarify this for me.

1. section 6 page 21 > When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.

question is which date do i need to enter. i was entered in this country in sep 2007 and entered in tire 1 ENT visa in 15/10/2012?
2. 12E page 77> For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant, documents
showing that you met the relevant requirements of the Immigration Rules.

question is what kind of documents HO looking forward from applicant before Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) leave?

guys guide me if possible.
kind regard

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: set o form confuse points

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:29 am

Please continue your ILR questions in the topic you already have in the ILR sub forum.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/final-tire-1 ... l#p1532030
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.