ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Documents Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wentots

Financial Requirements for spouse visa help

Post by wentots » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:28 am

Hi guys,

I have a full time job with £7.65 an hour rate and contracted for 48hours a week.

MARCH: £2019 ( includes overtime)
APRIL: £2203 ( includes overtimes )
MAY: £1285 ( Holiday got married )
JUNE: £1927 ( includes overtime )
JULY: £2203 ( includes overtime )
AUG: £2340 ( Includes overtime)

Total: £11977

I was just wondering if this would be sufficient to meet the financial requirement, as I am quite worried because I have red on some topics that ECO picks the lowest income to count the financial requirement.

which category would I fall into?

Another question is P60 required for my wife's visa application?

Please help...

Thank you.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Financial Requirements for spouse visa help

Post by seagul » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:39 am

Lowest wages figure is only taken where a person is on salaried (fixed) wages job but although you have a contract but still your wages is significantly varying each month. Better to either rely on category A non-salaried (if you are with your employer from last 6 months) or you can also rely on category B where you have to meet requirement by two ways. Firstly have earned 18600 in last 12 months and secondly your last 6 months wages meet the annual income requirement.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Re: Financial Requirements for spouse visa help

Post by walker » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:18 am

wentots wrote:Hi guys,

I have a full time job with £7.65 an hour rate and contracted for 48hours a week.

Total: £11977

I was just wondering if this would be sufficient to meet the financial requirement, as I am quite worried because I have red on some topics that ECO picks the lowest income to count the financial requirement.

which category would I fall into?

Another question is P60 required for my wife's visa application?

Please help...

Thank you.
Further to the post above, if you been employed by your current employer for at least 6 months you are able to apply under 'Cat A' and it would seem you are employed on a non-salary basis and so your gross annual income will be calculated as follows:
GROSS INCOME LAST 6 MONTHS / 6 = Z
Z x 12 = GROSS ANNUAL INCOME FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE APPLICATION

wentots

Few questions for my spouse visa

Post by wentots » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:57 am

Spouse Visa category A non salaried employment.

I have few questions about the documents that I need to submit:

First:

Do i need to explain all the deposits in my bank account? because I had few large deposits in my bank account largest is £1600 pounds, £800 £120 £300 £200. Do I need to explain all of these deposits to back myself up? Or should I just leave it?

If I were to explain the deposits do I need a letter from the people whi deposited it to my account?

2nd question:

about the 28 day payslip and document rule: From my job They count my hours from 1st till the end of every month and we get paid every 9th or 10th of the month if it doesnt fall on the weekends. In my case my 6th payslip and bank statements comes out on the 10th of sept and I would like to know if my wife would be safe to apply between 25th of september till 6th of october?

Just need clarification on this one thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Few questions for my spouse visa

Post by seagul » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:45 pm

1. No you don't need to explain regarding the deposits received from your friends into your account as long as your bank statement transactions match with employer issued payslip.

2. Your last payslip and bank statement shouldn't be older than 28 days from the date of application which you should count it very carefully.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

wentots

Non salaried employment letter draft

Post by wentots » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:34 pm

Would this do?

I am writing to confirm that ........ is an employee of .......... as......(Night Duty).

He commenced employment on August __ 2016 and was a 'Bank Staff ' until February __ 2017, from February __ 2017 ......... became a Permanent Staff, was contracted for 42 hours and was paid hourly at the rate of £7.65.

On June __ 2017 Mr. .......contracted hours is increased from 42 - 48 hours.

Due to Mr. ........Flexibility and Hard work shown this past few months I have decided to increase his hourly rate to £8.00 (01.08.2017).

Mr. ....... is paid on every 10th of the month or earlier if it falls on the weekend and is issued with pay slips and payments are made through the Bank.

Due to the nature of this sector Mr. Kevin Kier Catapang salary varies as overtime work is always available.

These past few months Mr. ........ has been working more than his contracted hours
Here are his 6 months salary ( March to August 2017 )

Mr. ......... Annual Salary before Tax and National Insurance is £23,996.

(Calculation: 6 months payslip total / 6 x 12 = Annual Salary)

In case any further information is required I may be contacted at the address and telephone number as below.

wentots

Spouse Visa Documents Help

Post by wentots » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:11 pm

Hi, I am starting to put all the necessary documents for my wife's.

I am having a problem with my "Three" network statement problem.
In Philippines my wife lives with my grandmother, 3G and Internet Signal is very very Poor, My mother introduced us to this service called "Globe Duo" which gives me a certain UK (020) number to call that diverts my call to Philippine Globe Number (my wifes) for $10 and this allows us to talk anytime anywhere and for unlimited minutes (only works in the Philippines)

I was printing my statement as proof of communication and I saw that I haven't updated my address, If I were to print and submit it with my wife spouse visa application with a different address would that affect the application?.

Thank you