ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa help! previous student

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oddone
Newly Registered

spouse visa help! previous student

Post by oddone » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:18 am

hi, i have applied for spouse visa in may 2017 and still have not heard anything. I was a student in uk before, during my final year in uk, i was denied extension because my course went over a month of 5 year cap rule. I appealed. During my appeal i continued my part time work but i only used to work 14 hrs a week , sat and sunday ( my previous visa allowed me to work 20 hrs).

When i applied for spouse visa i did give home office my NI numbers as i thought i should provide them with full information.

After not hearing anything from appeal, i sent email to withdraw my appeal and informed home office that i will leave uk, with the tickets i bought attached to email. I got my passport in airport airline desk, and left uk on april 2015.

i am really worried of these circumstances will hinder my application. Please advice, its taking too long, does that mean i am being refused, and if i will be, do i have a ground for appeal. thanks.