ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa for husband and circumstances changing

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hibakelaye
Newly Registered

spouse visa for husband and circumstances changing

Post by hibakelaye » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:55 pm

Hi
I am someone can give me some advice? I applied for my husbands visa this May 2027 and prior to that I went on maternity leave in December 2016, I supplied my previous payslips from when I was working full time, I did not apply prior to December as I was advised to do DNA for the. Abu which meant I had to wait until baby was born, which I did and of course it delayed us.

Now, I have not heard anything from the HO and when I call them I am told only no descion has been made and your case will be escalated.

What I would like to know is, if once my maternity ends and I don't return to work (until husband arrives) and I apply for income support etc will that in a way hinder our application? Or is it wise to return to work ? It's just childcare is a huge problem and I am stuck without husband to help!

Biometrics 10 may
Ack email received 11may
Docs sent 17 may
To date no news

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Re: spouse visa for husband and circumstances changing

Post by i.need.help » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:50 am

Why did you have to do a DNA test? Are there some kind of doubts?
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:08 am

hibakelaye wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:55 pm
Hi
I am someone can give me some advice? I applied for my husbands visa this May 2027 and prior to that I went on maternity leave in December 2016, I supplied my previous payslips from when I was working full time, I did not apply prior to December as I was advised to do DNA for the. Abu which meant I had to wait until baby was born, which I did and of course it delayed us.

Now, I have not heard anything from the HO and when I call them I am told only no descion has been made and your case will be escalated.

What I would like to know is, if once my maternity ends and I don't return to work (until husband arrives) and I apply for income support etc will that in a way hinder our application? Or is it wise to return to work ? It's just childcare is a huge problem and I am stuck without husband to help!

Biometrics 10 may
Ack email received 11may
Docs sent 17 may
To date no news
Wiser to return to work! Otherwise you will no longer continue to meet the minimum income level required for your husband's settlement visa. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

hibakelaye
Newly Registered

Post by hibakelaye » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:18 am

It's going to be tough with a small baby but I think your right wiser choice!

I did DNA as I was advised it would strengthen my case and prove that are marriage is genuine!