ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EEA spouse's daughter

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dan1988uk
Member of Standing
Italy

Non EEA spouse's daughter

Post by dan1988uk » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:06 am

Hello, my non EEA wife has recently received her 5 years Residence Card as a spouse of EU national (me), she has a daughter who is still in her non EEA country, we are planning to apply for an EEA family permit for her. Once in the UK the kid will apply for a Residence Card as well but when we applied for my wife the guidelines requested multiple proofs of address to show that we are living together, so we attached all the utility bills, tenancy agreement, etc. How can we prove that a 14yr kid will be living with us without any bills on her name of course being a minor?

Thank you

Marikistin
Philippines

Re: Non EEA spouse's daughter

Post by Marikistin » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:47 pm

hi maybe a letter from the school that she is in attendance with or will be attending to. hope this helps.