ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What documents to provide

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fills
Newly Registered

What documents to provide

Post by fills » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:17 pm

Hi

I recently received the decision for my Permanent Residence application. I have been given a registration certificate and the have said 'We would need evidence of your parents being in the country for this period and we would need to see evidence of funds' because I am 19 so I was dependant on my parents during the last 5 years. Now 2 questions.

1. What evidence can I send them, my parents bank statements or bills. Do I send one from 5 years ago or for every year or one for 5 years ago and one today?

2. Secondly, where do I send it and what do I put inside so they know what it is for...do I need to write a letter explaining what this is?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What documents to provide

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:26 pm

Please continue in your existing topic that you already have.

eea-route-applications/permanent-reside ... l#p1531985
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.