ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 200k route

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Abu jandal
Newly Registered

Tier 1 200k route

Post by Abu jandal » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:38 pm

1) can she show her husband account statement for 90 days maintence funds 3310£ and how much extra maintenance funds required for 2 kids ?
2) our funds are in Pakistan n she works in dubai is it ok to show 200£statement with her own name in Pakistan ? With the all required letters specially mention in guide lines ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 200k route

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:07 pm

1) can she show her husband account statement for 90 days maintence funds 3310£ and how much extra maintenance funds required for 2 kids ?
Not for herself. She should have own maintenance in her own account. For husband and kids, she can show that in her account or the husbands's account
2) our funds are in Pakistan n she works in dubai is it ok to show 200£statement with her own name in Pakistan ? With the all required letters specially mention in guide lines ?
Yes. As long as she held it in her account for 90 days or else needs the 3rd party letter
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

AmnaMU
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by AmnaMU » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:06 pm

In this case is it ok for her to show maintainance funds in her dubai account n investment account in Pakistan under her father account?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:16 am

AmnaMU wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:06 pm
In this case is it ok for her to show maintainance funds in her dubai account n investment account in Pakistan under her father account?
Yes, she can show maintenace in any currency. Rules say:
Where the funds are in one or more foreign currencies, the applicant must have the specified level of funds when converted to pound sterling (£) using the spot exchange rate which appears on www.oanda.com for the date of the application;
For investment I suggest her father to transfer the money to her to avoid bank letter complications
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice