ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Few questions regarding EEA PR form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gathor
Newly Registered

Few questions regarding EEA PR form

Post by gathor » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Hi there.
My wife just completed 5 year employment requirement for the PR and we decided to apply. We want to use online form to do it, her as a main applicant and me with 2 children as family members. She will be providing her P60s and Payslips. My questions here:

1. Am I right thinking I can use online form as we all apply together?
2. Do I understand correctly that I will have to provide utility bills that are in my name (all of them are for both of us) for the qualifying period?
3. My older son is 8, do we need to provide a letter from nursery/school for him? My younger son just received his British Passport again(my first post was about it) do we still need to include him on PR application?
4. We both have Registration Certificates issued in 2007, should we include them with the documents?

I think this is all for now, sorry if these are simple questions that may seems easy to answer. I just finished reading the Guidance notes for the form and I am slightly confused.

Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you.

gathor
Newly Registered

Re: Few questions regarding EEA PR form

Post by gathor » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:55 pm

I have few more question, perhaps more luck with those:)

Qualifying period for my wife is from 08/2012 so she does not have 5xP60 yet. Is it ok to send 4x P60 and payslips to date proving 5 year period or do we have to wait till 04/2018 for the 5th P60?

The form asks if she worked for an employer during the work permit times 2004-2011. This period is before our qualifying period but she worked before that and still have WRS card. Do we still need to include it even if it is before the 5 year period? We did tick the option that asks about Registration Certificate as she has it issued in 2007.

Hoping for some help, thanks guys. Dan