ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa - Urgent Help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

inserioustrouble
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa - Urgent Help

Post by inserioustrouble » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:55 am

Hi all experience people,

Could any of you please help me regarding below query as early as possible. Thanks in Advance.

I am currently on tier2 visa here in UK. I want to switch into Tier1 entrepreneur visa. The only option I left with is 200K route. My question is:

1) If I show investment from third party, Money should be held in UK? or can also show from outside?
2) Third party can show money in personal account or Business or can show from both?
3) I was reading about proof of acceptance by HO on fund access (Bank Letter) but apparently UK banks doesn't give letters anymore. Could I please get list of other docs which can be shown as proof of funding from third party?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa - Urgent Help

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:26 pm

1) If I show investment from third party, Money should be held in UK? or can also show from outside?
Money must be in the UK
2) Third party can show money in personal account or Business or can show from both?
Money must be available to you or invested your business. They better give you the money and also give you the 3rd part letter. The easiest option
3) I was reading about proof of acceptance by HO on fund access (Bank Letter) but apparently UK banks doesn't give letters anymore. Could I please get list of other docs which can be shown as proof of funding from third party?
You do not need that if the money is sent by the 3rd party to your personal account + 3rd party letter
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice