ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immunisations for Tier 4 Student

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mahbolla
Newly Registered

Immunisations for Tier 4 Student

Post by mahbolla » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:24 am

My University suggests me to have the below Immunizations done before I join the college.

1. MMR - 2 doses

2. Meningitis C

I will be travelling in 2 days to UK. Can someone tell me if these are mandatory for every international student?

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Immunisations for Tier 4 Student

Post by sah10406 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:28 am

mahbolla wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:24 am
My University suggests me to have the below Immunizations done before I join the college.

1. MMR - 2 doses

2. Meningitis C

I will be travelling in 2 days to UK. Can someone tell me if these are mandatory for every international student?
Immunisation is never mandatory, it is a personal choice. I suggest you discuss it with your university.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

vinny

Re: Immunisations for Tier 4 Student

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:02 am

mahbolla wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:24 am
2. Meningitis C
There's also Men ACWY and B.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.