ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job market in London

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ec_struggle
Newly Registered

Job market in London

Post by ec_struggle » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:38 pm

How is the market for .NET with 4 + years of exp in London?
Whats the normal pay scale thr !

ajaycheriyan
Newly Registered

Post by ajaycheriyan » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:09 pm

I would also like to know - for a 3 year experienced (MNC in India) with embedded systems, micro controllers, c, c++ what salary can be expected in UK. While applying for Jobs, many are asking for expected salaries. As I understand it ranges between 25K-45K per annum and it is difficult to reply when asked about expectation.

thirdwave
Member of Standing

Post by thirdwave » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:50 pm

ajaycheriyan wrote:I would also like to know - for a 3 year experienced (MNC in India) with embedded systems, micro controllers, c, c++ what salary can be expected in UK. While applying for Jobs, many are asking for expected salaries. As I understand it ranges between 25K-45K per annum and it is difficult to reply when asked about expectation.
According to people in the know, if they mention a salary 'range', say between 25-45k, you are likely to be offered the lower figure, especially in the current financial climate

daisy_ktm
BANNED

Post by daisy_ktm » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:57 pm

FRIENDS,

NO JOB HERE..LETS BE CLEAR...GO BACK TO HOME COUNTRY REQUEST PREVIOUS HR MANAGER TO GIVE BACK INDIAN JOB.I THINK THATS THE ONLY WAY...

THINK TWICE OR THEICW BEFORE QUITING YOUR JOBS...1000S OF HSMP
HOLDERS STARTED WORKING IN SUPER MARKETS & COFEEE SHOPS..
I KNOW AT LEAST 10 OF MY FRIENDS IN COFEE SHOPS, CLEANING TABLES. THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THAT JOB WITH EASTERN EUROPIANS WHO GOT A DEFINITE EDGE OVER INDIANS..

SO EVEN THAT IS NOT EASY

NO IT JOB HERE AT ALL..

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:16 am

daisy_ktm wrote:FRIENDS,

NO JOB HERE..LETS BE CLEAR...GO BACK TO HOME COUNTRY REQUEST PREVIOUS HR MANAGER TO GIVE BACK INDIAN JOB.I THINK THATS THE ONLY WAY...

THINK TWICE OR THEICW BEFORE QUITING YOUR JOBS...1000S OF HSMP
HOLDERS STARTED WORKING IN SUPER MARKETS & COFEEE SHOPS..
I KNOW AT LEAST 10 OF MY FRIENDS IN COFEE SHOPS, CLEANING TABLES. THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THAT JOB WITH EASTERN EUROPIANS WHO GOT A DEFINITE EDGE OVER INDIANS..

SO EVEN THAT IS NOT EASY

NO IT JOB HERE AT ALL..
Time of the month?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....