ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two Question - Fiance Visa Documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

domeonga96
United States of America

Two Question - Fiance Visa Documents

Post by domeonga96 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:33 pm

Hello there,

So I've finally gathered all of my documents and made copies of everything. I had my fiance mail his original payslips, bank statements, employer letter, and his sponsor letter (signed) to me. Only problem is that the paper is bigger than letter paper and I know there's a requirement for the paper which is like A4/US Letter size paper.

Question 1:

As they are originals I do not want to alter the documents. Is this okay? Has the Home Office ever refused someone for not sticking to the paper guidelines? Really need some clarification. All of my documents are on US Letter size paper printed in A4 format.

Question 2:

I have submitted evidence of call logs from the past year as well as iMessages from December 2014 to June 2015 and a few from 2016, with some thrown in from this year. I do have an email between us from October 2014, just to show contact from earlier than December, as the relationship began in November. Is this enough evidence? I wanted to do a good job at showing them that our contact has been continuous through the beginning. Our relationship began November 2014.

Thank you for any help!!

domeonga96
United States of America

Re: HELP!!! Two Question - Fiance Visa Documents

Post by domeonga96 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:55 pm

Hi all,

I'm a little nervous about 3 errors that I made on my online application and how to correct them. I understand that they need to be crossed through and correct answers written beside it on the application. I have also written a letter explaining the errors. Just need to know if it will hurt my application?

Page 5: Date of expiry for visa/biometric residence permit? - I entered the wrong date

Page 9: Have you ever received medical treatment in the UK? I answered no as I hadn't received any medication nor did I pay, but did consult with a doctor. (I have crossed through and answered yes and included the NHS number in the letter. How should I elaborate and explain this? I don't want the ECO to suspect any deception)

Page 9: What is your relationship to sponsor? I stupidly wrote Friend as I thought partner referred to same sex...yeah I know. So I have crossed through it and put 'partner'

Apart from that my fiance and I meet every single requirement and have an abundant amount of evidence. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I hope that these small errors are not damaging to my application. I will be sending my documents to Sheffield on Saturday.