ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP!!! SENDING DOCUMENTS TO SHEFFIELD

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

domeonga96
United States of America

HELP!!! SENDING DOCUMENTS TO SHEFFIELD

Post by domeonga96 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Hello,

I am getting ready to send off my documents to the Sheffield address and tried to send through UPS or FedEx or DHL and they're both saying that they will not deliver to a international PO box.

UK Visas and Immigration International
Po Box 5852
SHEFFIELD
S11 0FX

I may have send via USPS. I have heard that USPS may be risky? PLEASE HELP! :(

domeonga96
United States of America

Re: HELP!!! SENDING DOCUMENTS TO SHEFFIELD

Post by domeonga96 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Now USPS is saying they can't do return international shipping...this is slowly turning into a nightmare. Are there an US citizens out there that have recently sent out their documents or anyone else that may be able to advice.

The only way UPS or FedEx will send is if they have an actual address and not a PO Box. If I do send it it'll be one way with USPS

digitalrev

Re: HELP!!! SENDING DOCUMENTS TO SHEFFIELD

Post by digitalrev » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:15 pm

Maybe you can get one of your UK friend to buy a royal mail pre-paid envelope and send it to the home office with the case number.

Would you mind to answer this please.

I am planning to apply for my US wife by this week. Does she need to send her US passport to HOMEOFFICE office in shefield?