ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview in office

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kiki2
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Interview in office

Post by Kiki2 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Hi everyone... has anyone had interview recently? Please share your experiences...

Momi
United Kingdom

Re: Interview in office

Post by Momi » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:43 pm

They called you for interview?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:47 pm

Kiki2 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:14 pm
Hi everyone... has anyone had interview recently? Please share your experiences...
Various people have been already sharing their experience in various posts.
Are you expecting them to repost all of that again on this thread and save you some time in searching and reading other people's posts ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Kiki2
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Kiki2 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:02 am

Apart from those posts I'm asking anyone recently been called for an interview? Or been interviewed?

sassybee

Post by sassybee » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:48 am

Hi KiKi2,

I remember you posted HO visiting your premise unannounced (Sister's shop) and they did not meet you. So far KiKi2 have you been able to contact them. And if yes have you been invited for another interview or have they scheduled another visit?

The latest experience of Ho visit was posted last week and you can find it via link below:

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/ho-visit-a ... 39511.html

:) :)