ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Illegal work

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rohandeep
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Illegal work

Post by Rohandeep » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 am

Hi everyone i need usefull advice from u guys I applied for settlement visa got refused and now i have hearing coming up everything if genuine but i only worried about my work which i have done while i was illegal in uk i just want to know can immigration find out i work illegally in uk or if they can find out whats the solution any usefull help please im so depressed n confused what shall i do

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Illegal work

Post by New on forum » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Rohandeep wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 am
Hi everyone i need usefull advice from u guys I applied for settlement visa got refused and now i have hearing coming up everything if genuine but i only worried about my work which i have done while i was illegal in uk i just want to know can immigration find out i work illegally in uk or if they can find out whats the solution any usefull help please im so depressed n confused what shall i do
Did you apply in country or out of country?
Did you work through the books or cash in hand ?

kokulan1985
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by kokulan1985 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:40 am

can you put your question bit clear...on what basis of settlement and when were you illegal...

Rohandeep
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Rohandeep » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:05 am

On bases british wife i was illigal since 2012 till 2016

Rohandeep
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Rohandeep » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:08 am

New on forum wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:08 pm
Rohandeep wrote:
Did you apply in country or out of country?
Did you work through the books or cash in hand ?
I applied from out country , I work on my utr and paid tax and all

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by CMOSUK » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:30 am

Rohandeep wrote:
Hi,

Has your current visa expired? When you applied for your settlement visa did you apply after or before your last visa expired?

Please note by your own admission you are working illegally, which means you are breaching immigration rules as if your current visa is expired then you do not have right of work.

You also have a refused settlement application at this point and a hearing date coming up, at this point in time you will be considered an over stayer as well until the hearing decides otherwise (need some confirmation on this part).

Again your immigration history with dates would help better.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:59 am

CMOSUK wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:30 am
Has your current visa expired? When you applied for your settlement visa did you apply after or before your last visa expired?
The OP has clearly stated already that he was an illegal migrant.
Rohandeep wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:05 am
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by CMOSUK » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:29 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:59 am
CMOSUK wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:30 am
The OP has clearly stated already that he was an illegal migrant.
Rohandeep wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:05 am
Ahh, Missed that part, Thanks for clarifying and apologies to OP.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

tarekhasan
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by tarekhasan » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:48 pm

By working illegally you are always at risk of being caught out. Also such activities is likely to be used to undermine your credibility.

Rohandeep
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Rohandeep » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:10 am

Im not working illegally anymore it was before I applied for my case now im in my home country where am waiting for decision on my appeal which is coming up next nonth so im only concern tht it will still effect me because it's allready been more than year since im in home country so please tell me it will still b the big risk or not anymore because otherwise my case is very strong