ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP - not yet received

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ra21mona
Newly Registered

BRP - not yet received

Post by ra21mona » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:28 am

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone faced or is facing the same problem as I am: I have applied for EEA2 permit in May and until now I have only received the CoA with work and at the end of August the status of my application changed from waiting to decided and until now I haved received any letter from HO letting me know if I have got the BRP or not. I have called a few times to HO to inquire this, but no luck as they keep saying to wait 10 working days for them to be able to check in the system. A few days ago I finally received a letter from them and also an email saying that I should receive my card within 10 working days because there was a problem with the system or the machine and these 10 working days are now due again.....Can someone please advise what I should do, because all this is getting frustrated and as I am applying for jobs the recruiters and employers are requesting to see this card.... Also, I saw on the timelines EEA2 topic that people are receiving their cards, while I haven't. Should I get worried that maybe they refused my application?

Many thanks for your help

lunallena
Mood:
European Union

Re: BRP - not yet received

Post by lunallena » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:11 pm

Hi there,

I could see that you are still having the same problem. Did you write to the office in Bristol?

Freepost RRYX-GLYU-GXHZ
Returns unit
P.O Box 163
Bristol
BS20 1AB

Make sure to include your name, date of birth, nationality, email, telephone number and very importantly, your case reference number. Also include a copy of your decision letter. I got a reply via email 4 working days after sending the letter (they scanned the letter I sent as proof). After that, they told me my card was going to be delivered within 10 working days ( and it was).

Good luck.

ra21mona
Newly Registered

Post by ra21mona » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:37 pm

Hi Lunallena,

Unfortunately yes, but I was hoping to receive something after the number of calls I have made and also after the email they sent to me.... I guess I should give it a try with sending them a letter and I will see if they will get back to me or they will keep saying to wait another 10 working days :(

hiddenfriend1
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by hiddenfriend1 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:31 pm

You need to email them on BRCDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. Expalin & complain them everything about long wait & you need you RC urgently. You would get reply from them most probably next working day or after one working day.

Try to email them few times as it would surely help because I did same & every time I got different reply until I got reply with all detail with reference number from DX to arrange or rearrange my delivery. I have received my RC already.

ra21mona
Newly Registered

Post by ra21mona » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:35 pm

hiddenfriend1 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:31 pm
You need to email them on BRCDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. Expalin & complain them everything about long wait & you need you RC urgently. You would get reply from them most probably next working day or after one working day.

Try to email them few times as it would surely help because I did same & every time I got different reply until I got reply with all detail with reference number from DX to arrange or rearrange my delivery. I have received my RC already.
Thanks, I will try emailing them again and even send a letter and see if I will get a positive answer from their side in the end