ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal won 2months ago but no news from embassy

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hello_kitty

appeal won 2months ago but no news from embassy

Post by hello_kitty » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:16 pm

I had won my refusal appeal on spouse visa. That was on the first week of January. My solicitor had even sent out the truly signed copy of the judge to my home country UK Embassy. But till to date there is no news from them yet. I even email the visa section (VFS) but they didnt even reply.

Can anyone give me the link / contact number which can check out wether the Home Office had already process my case. Or any suggestion what I should do at the moment.

Patience

Post by Patience » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:49 pm

Hello Kitty,

Sorry to hear they are still keeping you waiting.

Fight it hard and stay put.You have already gone through the hardest parts.

Thanks for sending me your solicitor's contacts.I want her to handle my case too.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:27 pm

VFS is not the visa section. VFS is an outside firm that handles some processing for British embassies. You should phone the consular section of the embassy.

Jeff Albright

Post by Jeff Albright » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Just phone the embassy, meet up with ECM to discuss.
Take all the documents with you including the appeal determination.

hello_kitty

Post by hello_kitty » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:15 am

Today i just email the consular directly. Hopefully, they will reply my email. Last time when i called (before my appeal) to ask about something (which i cant recall what was that) they just put me to VFS when I mention the word Visa. I didnt even have the chance to ask futher question. :? That is why, i email them instead.

ClaireM
Newly Registered

Post by ClaireM » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:35 pm

hello_kitty wrote:Today i just email the consular directly. Hopefully, they will reply my email. Last time when i called (before my appeal) to ask about something (which i cant recall what was that) they just put me to VFS when I mention the word Visa. I didnt even have the chance to ask futher question. :? That is why, i email them instead.

Hello

GOt my fingers crossed for you this week - any news yet?

hello_kitty

Post by hello_kitty » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:51 pm

I saw in one of the topic that I could write my complains to 'Appeals Directorate Customer Focus Team in Advance House in Croydon'. Is that true? I cant find the website, can any moderator help?

hello_kitty

Post by hello_kitty » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:02 am

Guys~ the British High Commission of my home country just contacted me to recollect my passport. They need me to submit a new application form , a passport photo & my sponsor's 3mths bank statement again. Dont why they need the bank statement. :? My spouse had used up partially to paid my Barrister for my appeal.