ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I change my university and BRP

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Syed5110
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Can I change my university and BRP

Post by Syed5110 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Hello Mates,

I came 7 day ago in this country on BRUNEL universities CAS and I have been accepted in KINGS COLLEGE now Of course I want study in Kings college, now the issue is Kings college is asking me to change my BRP to Kings college but the student advisor has advised to me there are very good chances it will get rejected if i apply the visa within the country!

Can someone please guide me ?as i need to start my uni from 25th of this month.

Thanks

keysersoze22

Re: Can I change my university and BRP

Post by keysersoze22 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:33 pm

You'd probably need to apply from overseas as you'll fall foul of the Academic Progression rules.

See: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... e_2017.pdf 'If you have failed to successfully complete your previous course, ory ou are not applying to progress from the lower to higher level of an integrated Masters course or integrated Masters and PhD programme, or you are not an intercalatingstudent, you will not be able to demonstrate academic progress and will have to apply from overseas if you wish to make a Tier 4 application to study a new course. A student who has been studying A-Levels, and achievesa qualification in at least one of the subjects they have been studying, will be considered to have successfully completed their course. '