ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRITISH CITIZEN REJECTION AND THE SOLICITORS FEES

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chrisrice

BRITISH CITIZEN REJECTION AND THE SOLICITORS FEES

Post by Chrisrice » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:04 am

Hello,

I Came to the UK as a student visa on May 2003
Got my ILR on 2013
Applied my Naturalisation on Oct 2014
Rejected my Naturalisation due to my TOEIC reason, which I gave it as a genuine student once and another time was proxy.However, I have never my TOEIC certificate on any visa purposes during my 10 years times but only used IELTS and Pearson.

Last year I also send another reconsideration form for my Naturalisation and they gave me the same feedback saying due to my TOEIC record mentioning I am not safe to the public and the government so they again refused my Naturalisation Reconsideration.

My previous solicitor said I have to go Judicial Review which will cost of around £5000, but will this be a good way to do, please suggest me.Will they approve my Naturalisation if not then I will spend my that hard earning money of £5000.

This week I am planning to meet the another solicitor for my new naturalization application.

They told me that it will be a charge of £250 for the first consultation fees and rest will be more.

But what advice would you give to me for my proxy TOEIC issue and my naturalization?

HO already told me the I can't apply my naturalization for the 10 year period.

Will my steps help my new application, FYI - last month we had another daughter and she got her British Passport through my ILR.

Thank you in advance.

Chrisrice

Re: BRITISH CITIZEN REJECTION AND THE SOLICITORS FEES

Post by Chrisrice » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Hi forum,

Can anyone reply my question please?

Thanks,