ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa Refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ILR_MN1

Visit Visa Refusal

Post by ILR_MN1 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi All,

I need help regarding my sister visit visa refusal.

It has refused on the basis that she has deposited a large sum in her account which exceeds her income source and as home office was not given explanation about this amount and whether time amount is for her use. For this reason HO is not satisfied for her financial and economical circumstances and refused Visit.

This amount was given by my father. If we have to reapply for Visa, can we do it straight away by giving a letter from my father explaining the amount given with documentation. There is no other objection.

I look forward to hear from you.

Many thanks,

ouflak1

Re: Visit Visa Refusal

Post by ouflak1 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:15 pm

Presumably the amount was given by her father to help with the trip? Apply again, making specific note of the source of that income and why. No promises, as there are all kinds of other factors that might come into play. But if everything else is in order, that should give her the best chance of getting the visa.

ILR_MN1

Re: Visit Visa Refusal

Post by ILR_MN1 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:32 am

Many thanks ouflak1,

Yes it was given by her father. It is really frustrating to get refusal for this reason. But I am planing to reapply with all the explanation and documentary evidence and hope they wont come back with another excuse.