ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My husband is illegal and homeless in Spain. Help!

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jolie
Newly Registered
Canada

My husband is illegal and homeless in Spain. Help!

Post by Jolie » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:35 pm

Hello

My husband, brother and their mother came illegally to Spain from Morocco 6 years ago and they are now hiding in an insoluble construction abandoned house. Their previous landlord just kicked them out of their apartment to rent it to tourists.

They search by all means to find a small job and an apartment in the region of Girona in Catalonia without success. me husband has a puppy so its even more difficult to find an appartment for this reason

They litterally homeless. they dont have electricity, even thhe bathroom is not running.

Do you know of organizations and resources that can help them find housing and find a job under table?
Or does any of you live in Spain in the regions of Girona or Huesca and could at least take my husband and his puppy? we can discuss financial arrangement

This is temporary because I am on the process of bringing my husband here to Canada. He just needs help for the next year.

We tried everything and we are desperate please.

Jolie

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: My husband is illegal and homeless in Spain. Help!

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:43 pm

I strongly suggest you read the forum rules here (click).
Do you know of organizations and resources that can help them find housing and find a job under table?
No one on the forum is permitted to offer any advice that is not legal, including 'finding a job under table'.
Or does any of you live in Spain in the regions of Girona or Huesca and could at least take my husband and his puppy? we can discuss financial arrangement
This is not permitted on the forum, i.e. financial rewards for help.

This forum is for immigration related questions only.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: My husband is illegal and homeless in Spain. Help!

Post by Wanderer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:45 pm

Can they not go back to Morocco?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....