ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Needed - 28th is the deadline

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ishaanchandra
Newly Registered

Help Needed - 28th is the deadline

Post by ishaanchandra » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:51 am

Hi Guyz,

My case (atleast as per me) is a bit peculiar... hvnt seen any one n such a messed up situation.......

I was on a student visa where my visa was my expiring the 29th Feb...
Applied for HSMP (initial) in Jan, which I withdrew on 25th Feb...

Reasons being, one I hv urgent travel arrangements (hv suddenly come up) bk to India, and my limited leave to remain expiring at the same time...

So, I explained the situation to my caseworker (can consider myself lucky to speak to him - explained that my grand dad passed away, where he took my request immediately into consideration, after I hv sent him a fax in regard, and cancelled (withdrew) my application....

Another reason being, I was been told by the PEO Croydon Home Office, that I cannot make another IGS (International Graduate Scheme) visa application if my HSMP is still under consideration....

So, finally withdrew my HSMP, got my IGS stamped which is until FEB' 09.
As, all my documentation is still to hand, I thought of doing the application again before the 29th the start date when the new rules do hit from (obviously by 28th and before I fly) with another 400£ fees....

Now I have a few questions here...

Can we make an immediate application, just 3 days after withdrawing the intial application????

Can i still use the old application as long as I send my applicatoin through royalmail before the 28th and hv a proof of dispatch ???

And, will I be using the same old form , which is not available on the home office website at the moment - only available after I used the advanced search button for the FORMS....

plz plz plz help me out........ any advise is welcome.... Thanks very much

ishaanchandra
Newly Registered

Post by ishaanchandra » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:55 am

and hv another question as well.......

if I take IELTS immediatley before APRIL'08, can I still use my Indian experience between 2001-2002 as I was afull time student since 2002 to Nov' 2007 (as per the college/univ letters) and was on a student visa until the 26th Feb' 2008.....

if thats the case what sort of experience and payslips hv I to provide from February till the date I apply for the HSMP in the future?