ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letters from Employer Template

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zacuk
Newly Registered

Letters from Employer Template

Post by Zacuk » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:02 pm

Friends, I got my ILR about 6 months ago. Sharing the 2 letters from my employer, I submitted along with my application, and hope they can be of help to someone. Please do check the latest rules and regulations regarding the letters and don't blindly copy them :) All the best!

Letter 1:

[[[Enter DATE here ]]]

To Whom It May Concern

Subject: Confirmation of Employment – Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)

Applicant’s Name ……………………
Passport No ……………………..
Nationality …………………
Date of Birth ………………..
SOC Code ………………..

This is to confirm that …………….. is employed at …………. on a permanent and full-time basis (37.5 hours per week) and is currently paid £……………… per annum which is above the appropriate rate for the job as stated in the codes of practice for Tier 2 sponsors.

We can confirm that ………… is still needed at ………… in his current position and therefore at this time his employment is secure and ongoing.

We can also confirm that we fully support ……………’s application for the Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned on the telephone number ………………... Thank you.

Yours,

(((((((NAME ETC……… Human Resources Manager))))))

Letter 2:

[[[Enter DATE here ]]]

To Whom It May Concern:

Subject: Confirmation of Time Off – Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)

Applicant’s Name …………………………………
Passport No …………………………………
Nationality …………………………………
Date of Birth …………………………………

This is to confirm that ………………………………… has been employed at ………………………………… in the UK on a full time and permanent basis since ………………………………….

During his employment he was occasionally required by the company to travel abroad on business assignments which was in addition to his time off due to his annual leave entitlement. Whether abroad on the business trips or on his annual paid holidays, ………………………………… has always been on the UK payroll and his National Insurance (NI) contributions and income tax have always been paid in the UK, throughout his employment at …………………………………. Moreover, his salary has always been deposited in his UK bank account, throughout his employment at ………………………………….

Please see below the endorsed details of when ………………………………… has been on annual leave or on the official trip abroad during the last 5 years of his employment:

[[[insert a table here with the following columns]]]

Time-Off Start Date
Time-Off End Date
Number of Days Off
Reason for Time-Off

Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned on the telephone number …………………………………. Thank you.

Yours,

(((((((NAME ETC……… Human Resources Manager))))))