ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Premium Appointment FLR M Approved but Documents and Passport not returned same day?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SAAJ786
inactive
United Kingdom

PEO Premium Appointment FLR M Approved but Documents and Passport not returned same day?

Post by SAAJ786 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Hello, everyone.

We had my wife's PEO premium service appointment today, fortunately, it got Approved, but they did not return my wife's passport and original documents?

Actually, she was varying her application from FLR FP to FLR M. she had already submitted her application, so we went to the appointment without her original documents.

Appointment at Sheffield PEO.

I have indefinite leave to remain.

We submitted all the photocopies of the originals that HO already had from FLR FP, plus new application form for FLR M.

The caseworker handed us the GRANT/APPROVAL letter and said you will receive the originals as well as the BRP in the post within 7 working days.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on? I personally never heard or read of this kind of situation.

I did seek advice from a solicitor and he said everything is fine, it is just they could not get hold of your original documents and passport on the day, but still, my case was so strong, and they took the decision on the basis of photocopies that I provided to them.

Anyone?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PEO Premium Appointment FLR M Approved but Documents and Passport not returned same day?

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:25 am

Perhaps because her passport and documents were not at the premium centre but at the Sheffield postal application offices :idea: :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.