ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of address - BRP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

srirammeher
Newly Registered

Change of address - BRP

Post by srirammeher » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:06 am

Hi we have got our ILR begining of this year. We are moving house now. Do i need to update my address anywhere in Home office, without which there might be impact on my ILR?

Also, we have applied for naturalisation and passport for our 9 month old daughter in beginning of May 2017. Still the status on the website is "awaiting decision" last updated 25th May 2017. Why is taking so much time and how do I change our address in her application now? on the website for change of circumstances, it is asking to upload silly proof of addresses for our new address, BRPs scan copies etc. How can a 9 month old have any address proof. I am following link for legal representative. Not sure how to do it.