ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non-EEA PR applying without ex-ID

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GabriellaG
Mood:
South Africa

Non-EEA PR applying without ex-ID

Post by GabriellaG » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:02 am

Hi Everyone,

I have been following this forum for a while now and am concerned about those PR applications being refused on the basis of not supplying their ex-ID.

I applied for PR in July this year on ROR basis, received COA in August and awaiting a decision.
I did include a cover letter explaining why I have not submitted my ex-ID and praying I do not get refused.

Is there anyone on here who has applied for PR this year and not supplied Ex-ID but has still got their PR?

Also, if there anyone who has submitted PR application without ex-ID and is still waiting a decision?

Crossing fingers and toes and everything that I get PR. There is no way I can get my ex-ID. Our marriage ended acrimoniously after he cheated on me and he has ignored all requests since 2011 to provide supporting documentation :cry:

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Re: Non-EEA PR applying without ex-ID

Post by 007RAHEEL » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:30 am

GabriellaG wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:02 am
Hi Everyone,

I have been following this forum for a while now and am concerned about those PR applications being refused on the basis of not supplying their ex-ID.

I applied for PR in July this year on ROR basis, received COA in August and awaiting a decision.
I did include a cover letter explaining why I have not submitted my ex-ID and praying I do not get refused.

Is there anyone on here who has applied for PR this year and not supplied Ex-ID but has still got their PR?

Also, if there anyone who has submitted PR application without ex-ID and is still waiting a decision?

Crossing fingers and toes and everything that I get PR. There is no way I can get my ex-ID. Our marriage ended acrimoniously after he cheated on me and he has ignored all requests since 2011 to provide supporting documentation :cry:
You divorced already ? What documents you supplied of your ex ? There are few people who applied in June they are still waiting for their decision.

GabriellaG
Mood:
South Africa

Post by GabriellaG » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:40 am

007RAHEEL wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:30 am
GabriellaG wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:02 am
Hi Everyone,

You divorced already ? What documents you supplied of your ex ? There are few people who applied in June they are still waiting for their decision.
Yes, divorced already in 2009.
I supplied proof of his working prior to our divorce, proof of living together, joint account statements, copies of his companies accounts and companies house records showing his D.O.B and Nationality. No pictures of him though.

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Post by 007RAHEEL » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:47 am

That’s long time then you will be fine.you already completed 5 years on you Ror you don’t required his passport,did you supply your 5 year work History with your Pr application ? When you applied in July ?