ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

U.S citizen looking to relocate

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Cocobench
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

U.S citizen looking to relocate

Post by Cocobench » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for taking the time to read.

I met my girlfriend 2years ago in NYC. We have been dating and traveling back and forth for the last year. We both have good solid jobs she is a paralegal in NYC and myself a football agent here in the u.k.

My mind is at breaking point with the different avenues we can go down in order to have here here with me living and working in the u.k. I understand from research that companies here will not "sponcer" a paralegal as they have enough of them here in the u.k. So my question is what would be the avenue's we would look down next. She has a degree is political science & italian.

Thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: U.S citizen looking to relocate

Post by Wanderer » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:12 pm

Marriage is your only real option.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Cocobench
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Cocobench » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Is it really that tough..?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:31 pm

Cocobench wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:16 pm
Is it really that tough..?
...and getting tougher :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.