ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving to Spain with non Eu spouse

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Danlee
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Moving to Spain with non Eu spouse

Post by Danlee » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi,

Thank you for reading. I am a U.K. Citizen. My spouse is u.s.a citizen currently living and working in U.K. On a spouse visa. (LLR)

My questions are:

1) if I get a job in spain does my spouse have to be in his own country for us to apply for family reunion visa? Or can he come with me to Spain and we apply from there?

2) do I need to have been living and working in spain for a year before applying?

The information I have found is contradictory and Spanish immigration advice lawyers seem to take forever to get back to you!!

thank you in advance for advice

mgb

Re: Moving to Spain with non Eu spouse

Post by mgb » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:09 am

As a US citizen your wife can enter Spain visafree. The first 3 month in Spain are unconditional for both.
For a stay longer 3 month:
http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/re ... dex_en.htm

For the eu citizen:
http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/re ... dex_en.htm

PineradelOlmo
BANNED
Mood:
Spain

Post by PineradelOlmo » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:48 am

Hello,

If you would like any assistance with your visa application please do not hesitate to get in contact with my firm. We are a firm based in Barcelona who can assist with each step of your move. Our website is xxxxxxx and my email is xxxxxxx

Many thanks.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:54 am

PineradelOlmo wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:48 am
Hello,

If you would like any assistance with your visa application please do not hesitate to get in contact with my firm. We are a firm based in Barcelona who can assist with each step of your move. Our website is SPAM and my email is SPAMMER.

Many thanks.
Not permitted, read the T&C's. OP don't trust people who can't read or can't abide by simple terms and conditions.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:24 pm

Advertising & contacts links removed and member banned from the forum.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Danlee
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Danlee » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:31 pm

Thank you people. Special thanks to wanderer for picking up on the rule breaking.