ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur-ECS wording

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amit8910
India

Tier 1 Entrepreneur-ECS wording

Post by amit8910 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi All,

Anybody's done ECS? If yes can you please share exact wording of ECS check.

Ex...Applicant apply within time...Applicant can work on previous status.

Thanks in adavance

Devin
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur-ECS wording

Post by Devin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:15 pm

Generally they will send you a PDF form when ECS is complete . It says positive verification notice on top. That means person can work for the company for which verification was done. You cannot work for any other company apart from your own business. So if ECS is done by any other company then you will probably be in breach of your visa terms.

Under outcome section it says.

This person has the right to work subject to the
restrictions in section 4.

Under section 4 it states:

No work as a Doctor or Dentist in training.

Sometimes it does not mention anything about restrictions.

There is other information in the form such as reference, name, DOB, company name and address etc.

Devin
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur-ECS wording

Post by Devin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:20 pm

And I think you cannot do your own ECS. If you are emoloyed by your company and want to do it for your own company to ensure your duties as employer are fulfilled then someone esle from your company should do it. ( I am not an expert and have very limited knowledge. My answer is based on my own experience)