ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Error in application form

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tierloop
United Kingdom

Error in application form

Post by tierloop » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:34 am

Hi members,
I have a query in regards to an error made in T1E application form I submitted months ago. I was reviewing the details in scanned application and found that by mistake my solicitor filled in the wrong National Insurance Number. My solicitor sent the letter to rectify the mistake but I am curious, would it really effect the decision as rectification letter was sent after months.
I would appreciate your reviews on that.
Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Error in application form

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:19 am

tierloop wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:34 am
Hi members,
I have a query in regards to an error made in T1E application form I submitted months ago. I was reviewing the details in scanned application and found that by mistake my solicitor filled in the wrong National Insurance Number. My solicitor sent the letter to rectify the mistake but I am curious, would it really effect the decision as rectification letter was sent after months.
I would appreciate your reviews on that.
Thanks

As per the forum, a lot of members have sent additional documents before the decision was made.
I think any additional documents you send before your decision is not made should be considered even if it is to rectify a mistake.
Hopefully you should be fine.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

tierloop
United Kingdom

Post by tierloop » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:59 am

@ tier11417
Thanks for your response

Peted
Brazil

Post by Peted » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:19 pm

I've just made the same mistake myself. How is it possible to rectify a mistake? Where should I send the letter to? And did the mistake have any impact in you getting your visa?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Peted wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:19 pm
I've just made the same mistake myself. How is it possible to rectify a mistake? Where should I send the letter to? And did the mistake have any impact in you getting your visa?
Please do not post your Tier 4 application error questions in the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa sub forum. You have asked your question already in the Tier 4 sub forum and when someone is online and willing or able to answer you, I am sure they will.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.