ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RLMT - Closing day

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shandar13
Newly Registered
Turkey

RLMT - Closing day

Post by shandar13 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:42 am

Hi All,

I am looking for your advice.

I am in the process of switching Tier 2 Sponsor, the new company has posted a vacancy on their website and linkedin (as they are a multi-national company and salary > £72500, that is allowed), but they haven't posted the closing date.

I wonder if anyone knows if that is ok?

I have read here that some people successfully received CoS without closing date.

Your responses will be very much appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: RLMT - Closing day

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:51 am

vacancy on their website and linkedin
To meet the requirements of RLMT, my understanding is that the position must be advertised on JobCenter Plus Universal Jobmatch. I also understand that often LinkedIn and other social media type adverts are not accepted by HO.

Page 121 in link below.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 5-2017.pdf
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shandar13
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: RLMT - Closing day

Post by shandar13 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:00 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:51 am
vacancy on their website and linkedin
To meet the requirements of RLMT, my understanding is that the position must be advertised on JobCenter Plus Universal Jobmatch. I also understand that often LinkedIn and other social media type adverts are not accepted by HO.

Page 121 in link below.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 5-2017.pdf
Thank you for your response. If salary is higher than 72500£ universal jobmatch is not mandatory