ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please advise

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

npayne27
United Kingdom

Hw long will it take to hear from Inis?

Post by npayne27 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:58 am

Hi, we sent off our EU1 form 2 weeks ago. When should we expect a letter saying we can get the stamp 4?

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Hw long will it take to hear from Inis?

Post by Ali0857 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:20 pm

You have to write lil more detail about your situation to get a right answer from someone ..
Is it your 1st application or 2nd time ?
Have you got any letter from inis ? If not so you will get one it could take up to 1 month or more even to get a temporary visa .
🚙...................................🚓 🚓..🚓...🚓
🇨🇮❤️🇵🇰

npayne27
United Kingdom

Post by npayne27 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:06 am

Hi, yes it's our first time. My husband has a eu treaty rights visa that will expire at the end of April, so we have sent in all the documents required and eu1 form 2 weeks ago. We are waiting for a letter so he can get a stamp 4. Has anyone sent theirs recently and got a letter back to get stamp 4? How long did it take?

npayne27
United Kingdom

Post by npayne27 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:58 am

Hi, just to let you know we got our letter granting us stamp 4 until december 2017, about 9 months. Thank you Jesus!

samosuki
Newly Registered

Re: How long will it take to hear from Inis?

Post by samosuki » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:22 am

Hi npayne27,

We also did the application around the same timeline as you.

Application Type: EU1
Application Date: 1st week March 2017
Application Received: 1st week March 2017
Letter Received: 4th week March 2017
Temp Permission Received: 2nd week April 2017
Expiry On: 2 week December 2017

I was wondering if you heard anything further. I'm thinking of making an appointment for renewal the end of November or earlier.

npayne27
United Kingdom

Please advise

Post by npayne27 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:12 am

Hi Everyone.

I am a British Citizen and have been living with my non-EEA spouse for almost 9 months now in Ireland with our two children. I am self-employed earning between 1800-2200 euros a month and completely support our families needs. My Husband has a Stamp 4.

The stamp 4 will expire in the first week of December. The decision for the residence card was due on the 7th September, more than a month ago. We have sent them letters and always sending new documents for bills and bank statements. In fact, I am even starting a second job at the end of the month in a store.

My husband has not had interviews after 100's of job applications, even to the same store, and I got the job, not him. So he signed up to job seekers to see if they could help him find work quickly. I have read the law and it does not say he can't receive job seekers, but that we shouldn't become an unreasonable burden, which we are not, and it even states in the law that it should be considered.

Anyway, how can we get a response from INIS? And should we send them in documents about him now receiving JS? I believe we should and will do so this week. It has been over 6 months stated in the law, and I am working A LOT.

Has anyone been in this situation? Please respond.

npayne27
United Kingdom

Post by npayne27 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:26 am

Hi! Thanks for the reply! I didn't know you responded. Have you heard anything yet? The decision was due on 7th September, but have not heard anything. What are you going to do?

samosuki
Newly Registered

Post by samosuki » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:16 am

Hi, I heard from INIS. I was told that I'd receive a letter before the temporary stamp expires. The letter would either say that it's been approved or that I need to come in and renew the stamp.

So I'll wait for the letter and make an appointment before the expiry date just in case.

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Please advise

Post by broli » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:28 am

Hi Friend ,

No one cares about what your non-EEA spouse EEA spouse as long as you work even if you had a lower salary you doing well . There are delays nothing to do with him. if you get new or more job inform them and relax :mrgreen:

Just relax and keep working The delay doesn't affect any of you of course he will need the card to work later but for now just keep working.

Decision date is passed but they know that his visa is still valid as well ...i am applied for permanent residency decision is for January but they gave me visa until April next year so they know what they are doing and also that big delay may occur.

npayne27
United Kingdom

Post by npayne27 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:29 am

Hi! Thanks for your response.

Can I ask how you contacted them? I live outside Dublin so can't make an appointment, I have to go to my local guarda immigration officer for renewal. What did you say to them and any other info you could give me?

Thank you!

npayne27
United Kingdom

Post by npayne27 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:34 am

Hello Friend!

Thank you so much for your response! Your reply was very encouraging! And good to know his JSA will not affect anything. May God bless you!

npayne27
United Kingdom

Post by npayne27 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:23 am

Hello Everyone would like to inform you of the good news. My husband received his letter to get the 5 years residence card yesterday. Thank you for all your help and advice. We received this letter 7 months after application submitted in March 2017.

I give all the praise and honor to my Lord Jesus Christ. He answered all my prayers and I read His word and His words are true. God is good!

May God bless you all. He loves you!

May God bless Ireland!

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:04 pm

npayne27 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:23 am
Hello Everyone would like to inform you of the good news. My husband received his letter to get the 5 years residence card yesterday. Thank you for all your help and advice. We received this letter 7 months after application submitted in March 2017.

I give all the praise and honor to my Lord Jesus Christ. He answered all my prayers and I read His word and His words are true. God is good!

May God bless you all. He loves you!

May God bless Ireland!
Probably the INIS who granted the visa actually, not God or any other fictitious deity...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:21 pm

People are entitled to their religious beliefs, just like an atheist is perfectly within his or her rights to not believe in a supreme divine creator.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Obie wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:21 pm
People are entitled to their religious beliefs, just like an atheist is perfectly within his or her rights to not believe in a supreme divine creator.
Agreed! Great reply!