ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR APPLICATION

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aamirkj89
Newly Registered
Pakistan

EEA PR APPLICATION

Post by Aamirkj89 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:30 pm

Hi guys,

I am applying for eea pr for me and my wife
My wife is eea citizen and I am non eea
I have previously got 5 years residence card

My question is when home office asks for bank statements and I am sending 2 per year for the period of 5 years. How many pages of my statements do they actually need? If for instance I have a bank statement of 9 pages do they need to see all transactions or the first two pages are enough?

Another question is if I am sending p60’s for last 6 years how many payslips per year should I send.

Last question is the utility bills are on my name rather than hers. Is that a problem?

Thanks a lot in Advance
Aamir

GabriellaG
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EEA PR APPLICATION

Post by GabriellaG » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:53 pm

Aamirkj89 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:30 pm
Hi guys,

I am applying for eea pr for me and my wife
My wife is eea citizen and I am non eea
I have previously got 5 years residence card

My question is when home office asks for bank statements and I am sending 2 per year for the period of 5 years. How many pages of my statements do they actually need? If for instance I have a bank statement of 9 pages do they need to see all transactions or the first two pages are enough?

Another question is if I am sending p60’s for last 6 years how many payslips per year should I send.

Last question is the utility bills are on my name rather than hers. Is that a problem?

Thanks a lot in Advance
Aamir
Hi Aamir,

It says you only need to send one bank statement per year as proof. So I sent the June statement for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. I sent the full month bank statement
I sent one P60 for each year and 3 recent payslips.