ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Application Section 2 Question C6

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

claytoncrabtree
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Application Section 2 Question C6

Post by claytoncrabtree » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Tier 1 Application Section 2 Question C6 states:

Please provide details of the applicant’s current and previous passport(s) and/or travel document(s): Please note for
the application to be valid and complete the applicant’s current passport/travel document must be provided unless it is
not available for one of the reasons specified on the application form.

Besides entering my passport information do I need to enter details on my 1) My current UK issued work permit visa and 2) My expired UK issued student visa? Thanks

UKbound

Post by UKbound » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:03 am

The form will ask you about your current visa in section 2D Q4. The section you're talking about is just asking for your old and current passport info, so I wouldn't put visa info in that section.

Interestingly, they ask for all of the information, including flight info, for when you first got here. I'm not sure I'll be able to find all of that info. :shock:

Sorry it took so long to respond, we're all learning this new process.