ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

with in How many days do we have to send docs to sheffield

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shan6677
Newly Registered

with in How many days do we have to send docs to sheffield

Post by shan6677 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:55 pm

Hi,

can some one please help me with below issues.

1) My wife has already submitter her Biometrics on 5th OCT. so how many days do i have to submit supporting Docs to sheffield (VFS guys said documents should be sent in 10 days, So is that 10 Working days or just 10 days). My bank has messed up sending me the Statements, I have ordered a Copy of statements 9 working days back and i still did not get them.

2) Do i (Sponsor) have to send a photo of me with supporting docs.

Thanks for help.

metanoia
Pakistan

Re: with in How many days do we have to send docs to sheffield

Post by metanoia » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:19 pm

shan6677 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:55 pm
Hi,

1) My wife has already submitter her Biometrics on 5th OCT. so how many days do i have to submit supporting Docs to sheffield (VFS guys said documents should be sent in 10 days, So is that 10 Working days or just 10 days). My bank has messed up sending me the Statements, I have ordered a Copy of statements 9 working days back and i still did not get them.
you can send documents in 10 working days. Go to your bank and get stamped bank statements

No, just certified copy of your passport

Thanks for help.
Biometrics Karachi 04/08/17
Decision received 11/10 (Visa refused on subsisting relationship)
Acknowledgment 18/12/17
Deadline 02/04/18
Decision withdrawn 26/02/18
Decision overturned 29/03/18
PP submitted 3/4/18
Visa granted 9/4/18

shan6677
Newly Registered

Post by shan6677 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:25 pm

metanoia wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:19 pm
shan6677 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:55 pm
Hi,

you can send documents in 10 working days. Go to your bank and get stamped bank statements

No, just certified copy of your passport

Thanks for help.
Thanks metanoia.

sawebs
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sawebs » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:29 pm

I was told on the phone by the Border Agency that it's 10 days. The lady I spoke to didn't know to start with and had to ask her colleagues then she came back and said within 10 working days of the Biometric appointment. So I have been panicking to get my documents in by Wednesday 25th October. Today I found out she was wrong. The 10 days applies to Priority Applications. For standard applications it is 20 working days - see here https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/thailand/pd ... t-visa.pdf

sawebs
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sawebs » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:36 pm

BTW the link above is from the Thailand VFS website. I am applying for my wife from Indonesia. I assume the same applies i.e. 20 working days for standard application? Does anyone know please?

RedBlue
India

Post by RedBlue » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:45 pm

sawebs wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:36 pm
BTW the link above is from the Thailand VFS website. I am applying for my wife from Indonesia. I assume the same applies i.e. 20 working days for standard application? Does anyone know please?
Yes it is 20 days for standard application and 10 days for priority applicaiton.