ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rejected for Tier 4 - pls help!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alishah123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Rejected for Tier 4 - pls help!

Post by Alishah123 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello. I just received my passport after 1 month. It was gut-wrenching for me as I am a student and i applied for tier 4 PBS visa. My course start date is 27 Oct 2017. It has already been so late. My interview went really well and everything was really smooth. Please help me whAt should i write in my administrative regiew form please it will be really helpful.
The reason stated in my refusal letter are:

-when asked why you ahd choosen this particular course you stated it is contiuation of my previous studies and it will help me in gaining future employment " this is a vague response and does not demonstrate how you will directly benefit from completing the couse in the uk
- during the interview when asked baout the university you stated' the univerity has a very diverse curriculum and offering 5 different majors' this lack of research undermines that you're credibility as a genuine student.
-when asked how the course will help you stated ' i am hoing to get to a university degree from this college and after i would like to do my masters degree. I have my options open so i will decide later where i will do it' vague answer.

Please hep me what i can write in my administrative review form and persuade them to issue me the visa.

hhofficial123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Rejected for Tier 4 - pls help!

Post by hhofficial123 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Your answers to the interview are actually unclear. You should do your research well and answer these questions with confidence rather than talking about getting a job and so on. talk about how it will make you someone with more skills. talk about the uniqueness of the course and uniqueness of the university. Maybe my answer is not that helpful but hopefully it will give you an idea where you're wrong and what needs to be corrected.

Alishah123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Alishah123 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:00 am

I stated all the modules, the uniqueness of the institution, their staff and why its has outstand among all other institution. These are just few little lines that they noticed among the pool of information i gave.

aaliya1986
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by aaliya1986 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:51 pm

within your admin review you have to be very specific as to why you think a wrong decision has been made.

from your answers they really seem to be very broad and not specific. the case workers really expect you to have specific answers to their questions because a genuine student is expected to have done quite a bit of research about the university, course, place and etc because they are going to a new country.

there is no harm in going for an admin review however the case worker will also have their notes and probably some recording of the interview, so only write what you said and what you meant, nothing extra.

good luck

ibadk28
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by ibadk28 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:30 am

What about your admin review