ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Strange letter from HO

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adilzia
Member of Standing

Strange letter from HO

Post by adilzia » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:45 am

hello members

Want to share my experience(Strange)

Applied extension 200k 23.03.17

still waiting for decision

contacted MP in June and got similar response that need further checks
again contacted MP 21.09.17 and Mp replied that they will get back to us within 20 days.i will call again Mp.

few days ago i sent an email to HO that its long time i am waiting for decision and it is totally unlawful delay without any update.If i don't hear anything from your side i will pursue JR following by PAP.

And 2 days ago HO sent me response letter to my Pre Action Protocol letter(but it was just reminder email not PAP Letter).and explained in letter that as you claimed that HO delay is unlawful and your matter is being dealt with by the relevant case working team and they will make a decision as early as possible.

tierloop
United Kingdom

Re: Strange letter from HO

Post by tierloop » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:04 am

It seems HO have started taking these kinda threatening situations very seriously.
Could you please share email address the one you sent an email to.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:55 am

tierloop
United Kingdom

Post by tierloop » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:09 am

Thanks. Hope such letter results in escalation of your visa process and hope you get your approval soon.

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:33 am

adilzia wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:45 am
hello members

again contacted MP 21.09.17 and Mp replied that they will get back to us within 20 days.i will call again Mp.

few days ago i sent an email to HO that its long time i am waiting for decision and it is totally unlawful delay without any update.If i don't hear anything from your side i will pursue JR following by PAP.

And 2 days ago HO sent me response letter to my Pre Action Protocol letter(but it was just reminder email not PAP Letter).and explained in letter that as you claimed that HO delay is unlawful and your matter is being dealt with by the relevant case working team and they will make a decision as early as possible.
Hopefully this will work out in your favour, would you please also share more about the PAP. The matter of your email and what do you mean by saying 'i will pursue JR following by PAP'. Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:15 pm

This seems to be yet another post on taking legal action against HO for delays in deciding applications. There is no such a thing as 'unlawful delay' and pursuing JR against HO on that basis is simply not feasible.
It has been now discussed several times on the forum: uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/case-again ... l#p1543051
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:46 am

tierloop wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:09 am
Thanks. Hope such letter results in escalation of your visa process and hope you get your approval soon.
ya i m hoping that they will at least do something now.Finger crossed :(

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:52 am

manu2017 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:33 am
adilzia wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:45 am
hello members

Hopefully this will work out in your favour, would you please also share more about the PAP. The matter of your email and what do you mean by saying 'i will pursue JR following by PAP'. Thanks

i've sent just reminder email that its been long time without any update and if i don't receive any response in couple of weeks then i will go for JR.
after couple of days i received this letter,
I think so they considered my email as a Pre Action Protocol letter which we usually send to HO before JR proceedings.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:56 am

zimba88 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:15 pm
This seems to be yet another post on taking legal action against HO for delays in deciding applications. There is no such a thing as 'unlawful delay' and pursuing JR against HO on that basis is simply not feasible.
It has been now discussed several times on the forum: uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/case-again ... l#p1543051

Ya i agree zimba88

Nothing much we can do about it.According to me too there is no legal action against their delays.
if we go for JR again we can't get anything more than wasting time and money.if we proceed JR then most likely they will give us time scale like 8 or 12 weeks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:35 am

adilzia wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:56 am
if we proceed JR then most likely they will give us time scale like 8 or 12 weeks.
It is very important that members remember and take note that JR is NOT part of the immigration rules and processes. It falls under the Judiciary. Stating 'they will give us time scale....' has nothing to do with Home Office and everything to do with the Courts.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:47 am

yesterday i received an email from HO :shock:

Nothing mentioned in email

Dear Mr XYZ

Thank you for your response.

Note: This is an automated message.Please do not reply to this email.

Immigration Enforcement

I am shocked coz i never communicate with immigration enforcement.