ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ogala
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Spouse visa

Post by Ogala » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Hello everyone, I started a new job last month(September ) and I have payslips showing I earn between £1900 -£2000 per month. It's not static to a particular figure because I do overtime to meet up the financial requirement for spouse visa.However, my contracted hours give me £1200 per month officially.

My question is, can I submit my payslips at the end of six months with all of them showing that I earn between £1900 -£2000 per month and expect all to go well for my husband's spouse visa notwithstanding the fact that I am contracted for £1200 monthly salary.

I am also about to rent a three bedroom house so I will have rented for up to three/four months before the start of spouse visa application. Please I need you all to let me know if am on the right track, I appreciate all your responses. :?:

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa

Post by seagul » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:33 pm

Based on your wages figures try to choose category A non-salaried person if your employment with present employer is at least 6 months. Because if you use salaried person route then HO may take £1200 to account as the lowest total which will fail your income requirement, therefore, prefer non-salaried person route.
Regarding your 3 bedroom house it will meet the requirement. But if you will be sharing then you will need home insepection report.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

vickyp
Newly Registered
Portugal

Post by vickyp » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:44 pm

Ogala wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:47 pm
Hello everyone, I started a new job last month(September ) and I have payslips showing I earn between £1900 -£2000 per month. It's not static to a particular figure because I do overtime to meet up the financial requirement for spouse visa.However, my contracted hours give me £1200 per month officially.

My question is, can I submit my payslips at the end of six months with all of them showing that I earn between £1900 -£2000 per month and expect all to go well for my husband's spouse visa notwithstanding the fact that I am contracted for £1200 monthly salary.

I am also about to rent a three bedroom house so I will have rented for up to three/four months before the start of spouse visa application. Please I need you all to let me know if am on the right track, I appreciate all your responses. :?:
Are you British Citizen or EU? If you're a EU National then £1200/month is good enough for your spouse visa requirements.

Ogala
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Ogala » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:09 am

Thanks so much seagulls. I appreciate your response, will verify it further. I won't be sharing the house with anyone.
Last edited by Ogala on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ogala
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Ogala » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:10 am

Thanks vickeyp. Am a British citizen by birth.