ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 (Gen) Dependant to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Devil81
Mood:
United Kingdom

Tier1 (Gen) Dependant to ILR

Post by Devil81 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Dear members,

I am submitting an application for my wife's ILR (switching from Tier 1(G) dependant) this month and following supporting documents are included:

- LIUK test pass notification letter.
- English Language test certificate.
- Original house agreements (joint names) to satisfy 'home and finances' section.
- Original council tax bills (joint names).
- Utility statements/bills (Electricity/Gas/Water) (joint names).
- Bank statements (current/savings) for proof of funds held. Not in joint name.
- Payslips (wife) to satisfy 'home and finances' section.
- Original Marriage Cert.
- Copy of my passport
- Copy of my BRP (ILR)
- Previous correspondences from HO for both.

She has completed qualifying period of 5yrs and applying as a partner of a Tier-1 visa holder who has settled in UK.

Section 9 in Set(O) has been intentionally left blank as there is no earning requirement.

Hopefully these documents should be sufficient to support her application. Am I missing anything obvious? :?: :|

Thanks

everfor

Re: Tier1 (Gen) Dependant to ILR

Post by everfor » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:20 pm

i am on same journey,shortly i am going to apply my wife ILR's. Any other documents submitted? My understanding no finance requirements for PBS dependent.. kindly share your experience.

Devil81
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 (Gen) Dependant to ILR

Post by Devil81 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:10 pm

My wife got the ILR last week based on above documents. :D

Even though there is no earning requirement, there is a section on finance to show that we are self sufficient and don't claim any state benefits.

Thanks