ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required in filling FLR M

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Husband (Sponsor) has been redundant just before month ago of FLR M dependants extension

Post by Shazo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:18 pm

Hi All,

I am looking forward if someone have information about FLR (M) Extension financial requirement.

Actually Husband (Sponsor) has been redundant just before month ago of FLR M dependants (Wife and children) extension due in Oct-17, all the the documents (Cohabitation doc, bank statement , payslips etc) need to submit in Oct-17 with application would be available, but may be the letter from employer proof that continues employment would not. Husband earned sufficient money throughout and doing 2 jobs so his second job is safe & alive but that is only part time now. need to apply via Category B (As 2 jobs are fulfilling Financial requirement)

Now can anyone with the knowledge kindly advise me how Home office would see this and would they grant visa? planning to go on window

I would be very thankful for all the generous advise.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Husband (Sponsor) has been redundant just before month ago of FLR M dependants extension

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:35 pm

There is no need for duplicate topics. Members will respond when they are willing and able to.

immigration-for-family-members/sponsor- ... 39408.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Husband (Sponsor) has been redundant just before month ago of FLR M dependants extension

Post by Shazo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:29 am

Hi

but it seems like my previous link has been blocked and no one can reply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:04 am

Shazo wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:29 am
Hi

but it seems like my previous link has been blocked and no one can reply.
Then continue in THIS topic that you also started and have now posted in!! Members obviously can see this one too :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

FLR (m) Extension Help Needed

Post by Shazo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:11 am

Hi Everyone

I need some some for FLR (M) in the following points;

Hi All,

I need a kind advise regarding Spouse visa Extension-FLR (M);

1. If financial requirement are met by 2 jobs and both the jobs are more than 1 year , so in which category either A or B should be applied?

2. Do we need to show some documentary evidence for dependent Child (due FLR m Extension) address like for my wife? and also for British passport holder child's?

3. if Husband (Sponsor) has been redundant (or in notice period of redundancy) just a 3 weeks ago of FLR (m) dependent extension, but all the supporting documents including for Financial requirement are available to submit with application, then how Home office treat this? does the continues employment letter is definitely required? and if company does not issue due to redundancy in process then what are the other options available to extend FLR (m) visa? if new job secure just a few days before the application then only the appointment letter and contract would be enough to meet Financial requirement if last 12 months payslips submitted with Application and go on premium service?

4. On Flrm form 7.1 it stated that if you are claiming benefits as per sec 21d then fill 7b (Which is maintenance), we are claiming benefits for which we are eligible for and i am working full time, i believe we still should fill 7A?

5. There is one point ask are you claiming any benefit should we tick (as we re claiming but we are eligible for) and we had written to relevant department that please check our immigration status(mention my wife and 2 child status) and requested them that if we are whoever eligible just pay to them.... so if we tick and case worker has different view how we can clarify our position, we have not received letter from Child benefit in response to our letter, universal said if your child are getting child benefit then we pay to them, i am sure we are getting only what we suppose to as, but just want to have someone experience in same sort of situation

Anyone with the knowledge about any of above queries, kindly advise us.

Many thanks

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

FLR M extension, Sponsor just resigned

Post by Shazo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:39 am

Hi Everyone

I would be very thankful for all kind opinions.

Actually i am on ILR and my spouse FLR (m) extension is due in couple of weeks time, all the Financial requirement documents and etc are ready, but i have just resigned (as company was planning redundancy) and found another job, Currently i am under notice period which is still few weeks that mean we have to submit the application of FLR (m) before i start my new job, so my questions are;

1. on Flr m form as it ask current employer which employer i should mention, my current job where i have resigned and under notice period or New employer where i will be starting?

I am with my currently employer for more than 2 years, but as i am changing job after submitting FLR m application which Financial category A or B should we fill?

3.my new job is for 6 months fixed contract with option to permanent, and as per guidance Home office accept fixed term contract even for 6 months?

I am thinking to Apply in Category A with my current employer (with who i resigned) but also provide my new job contract and other documents with covering letter to Home office.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M extension, Sponsor just resigned

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:57 am

Topics merged.

In one post you state made redundant. Now you are stating resigned.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

SaJaRo
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by SaJaRo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:07 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:57 am
Topics merged.

People can take voluntary redundancy. Shazo actually states "resigned (as company was planning redundancy)". Plus what difference does that make?

Your comments are so often off topic and really not helpful. I am sure being an admin is not fun, but if you're going to pick people up on every little detail, you're only making it more difficult for people to get a clear understanding.

Sorry Shazo, I don't have any answers for you, but I hope someone can help soon.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:19 pm

SaJaRo wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:07 pm
CR001 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:57 am
Topics merged.

Your comments are so often off topic and really not helpful. I am sure being an admin is not fun, but if you're going to pick people up on every little detail, you're only making it more difficult for people to get a clear understanding.
Fact is people 90% of the time people here leave out important details, only tell half a story, contradict themselves, and very often are posting as themselves for someone else.

It's all incredibly frustrating and the mods here have developed an eye for it. So more power to their elbows. Plus it's nothing compared to what the UKVI will question...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shazo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:19 pm

Thanks SajaRo

CR001 i think by typing mistake i missed ''if has been redundant'' in my earlier post regarding redundancy.

As i have been offered and i accepted new job in another company so i have resigned during the consultation period of redundancy----- Wanderer

I do not lie, but its never a good idea to disclose all confidential information at public forum A to Z.

Instead of criticising if we can pass some opinions on requested matter then it could be very helpful.

I would really appreciate for any positive comments & kind advise.

Thanks

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shazo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:41 pm

I hope it's not due to my Flag I am not getting any single response!

Please, I am running out time, is there anyone who has some knowledge.

Thanks

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shazo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:40 am

Hi

Casa, CR001 or anyone can you please give your opinion.

Thanks

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shazo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:49 pm

Hi

Guys I am still waiting for the generous advise on my earlier request, While I was browsing some info on this forum I have come across to the link which stated that no more in-country appeal right in the UK, Is it right? is this for everyone like FLR m, ILR etc?

Anyone with some positive opinion.

Thanks

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:36 am

If your partner has resigned one Job but doing other job. He can produce letter from other employer but meantime can he not try to find another job. If your husband manage to get another job you can put their details in the form. I will advice you to supply 12 months Pay slips and bank statements instead of 6 months.

Secondly, people are getting in-country Appeal rights on FLRM. I dont know about other categories.
ZR

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shazo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Thanks zzzindagi

Yes thats' what we planned, but wanted to get some opinion to make sure we are planning in right direction.

My second job is part time, but as i mention earlier both jobs (Inluding the one i have resigned) documents (payslips, letter) would be used in application as i am still in under notice period and at the the of submitting application still be working at the job (where i have resigned.

So my question is should i still show the company i have resigned with as my current employer because on the date of application it would be still my employer? yes Thanks God i have secured new job which i would be starting from next day after finishing at current job.

I am planning to provide 12 months payslips and apply via Category B (Financial requirement), but on page # 28 sec 7.3A it ask in iii

''Have you/your sponsor been inemployment with the same employerand earning the amount specified in (xiv)
below continuously for 6 months prior tothe date of the application? (category A)''

Now as i have been with my both employer for more than 2 years than what should i say here,if i choose Category ''B''.

Home office has changed the form quite a lot and some of the things are not very clear, if anyone could help in filling some points in FLR (M) form;

1. I believe that as there are our two sons who are under 10 years could be included on the main applicant form as defendant children?

2. Do we need to fill separate form as well for each of them?

3.On the form it make at some point very confusing by stating '' parent who has limited leave to enter or remain asthe partner of a settled person or person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian
protection.'' and ask in 3.8 to tick the relationship to you- option - Parent, so does it applies to children who has been included as dependent child with main applicant? and does the child has to tick this?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -04-17.pdf

4. Section 5 Does it applies on British Children as well who has been included in Section 4 ( as it was required to provided details of all children's including British)?

5. Section 6 again stated what section 3 said and ask to answer from 6.5, does the defendant child who is included and apply has to answer these questions?

6. on page 64 under the heading of Children it stated
'' If you are applying as the child of a person with limited leave as a partner of a settled person in
the UK or person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection and you are
under the age of 18 (or children who are over 18 and who have already been granted leave in
this category) then you must provide the documents listed below'' who the mean by this child, do they mean dependent children who are applying or is different category?

Please anyone has recently applied on FLR(m) and who has some knowledge then kindly provide your generous comments, your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Please FLR M form help needed

Post by Shazo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Home office has changed the form quite a lot and some of the things are not very clear, if anyone could help in filling some points in FLR (M) form;

1. I believe that as there are our two sons who are under 10 years could be included on the main applicant form as defendant children?

2. Do we need to fill separate form as well for each of them?

3.On the form it make at some point very confusing by stating '' parent who has limited leave to enter or remain asthe partner of a settled person or person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian
protection.'' and ask in 3.8 to tick the relationship to you- option - Parent, so does it applies to children who has been included as dependent child with main applicant? and does the child has to tick this?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -04-17.pdf

4. Section 5 Does it applies on British Children as well who has been included in Section 4 ( as it was required to provided details of all children's including British)?

5. Section 6 again stated what section 3 said and ask to answer from 6.5, does the defendant child who is included and apply has to answer these questions?

6. on page 64 under the heading of Children it stated
'' If you are applying as the child of a person with limited leave as a partner of a settled person in
the UK or person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection and you are
under the age of 18 (or children who are over 18 and who have already been granted leave in
this category) then you must provide the documents listed below'' who the mean by this child, do they mean dependent children who are applying or is different category?

Please anyone has recently applied on FLR(m) and who has some knowledge then kindly provide your generous comments, your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shazo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Anyone with some advise

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Urgent help required in filling FLR M

Post by Shazo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:48 pm

Hi Everyone

Please instead of moving my post kindly give some advice

I am applying for my wife and two sons FLR M extension on the basis of my ILR

Please advise about couple of things;

1. Do I need to submit only 01 form ( as my wife main applicant and child as a dependant) or we have to submit 03 forms?

Does parents on behalf to sign the declaration on page 76? or its enough as my wife and me signing the declaration on page 71?

Please kindly advise as we have no time left and have to apply in a day time.

thanks

metanoia
Pakistan

Re: Urgent help required in filling FLR M

Post by metanoia » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Shazo wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:48 pm
Hi Everyone

Please instead of moving my post kindly give some advice

I am applying for my wife and two sons FLR M extension on the basis of my ILR

Please advise about couple of things;

1. Do I need to submit only 01 form ( as my wife main applicant and child as a dependant) or we have to submit 03 forms?

Does parents on behalf to sign the declaration on page 76? or its enough as my wife and me signing the declaration on page 71?
You only need to fill 1 application with your wife as main applicant and your kids as dependents.

Your wife will need to sign declaration on page 70-71 and you as sponsor on 72.

I dont think declaration on page 76 applied on you as this seems to be for spouses having to apply for kids from a previous marriage/relationship.
But wait for somebody with more information confirm it.

Please kindly advise as we have no time left and have to apply in a day time.

thanks
Biometrics Karachi 04/08/17
Decision received 11/10 (Visa refused on subsisting relationship)
Acknowledgment 18/12/17
Deadline 02/04/18
Decision withdrawn 26/02/18
Decision overturned 29/03/18
PP submitted 3/4/18
Visa granted 9/4/18

Shazo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Urgent help required in filling FLR M

Post by Shazo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Thanks Metanoia