ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPLICATION FOR A CHANGE OF CONDITIONS ON MY BRP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SaidyS
Newly Registered

APPLICATION FOR A CHANGE OF CONDITIONS ON MY BRP

Post by SaidyS » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:55 am

Hi, im sorry if I'm a nuisance.
I've been granted 2.5 yrs based on the fact that I'm a lone parent to a British child, with this grant I was given access to Public Funds as I was destitute.
However my 2.5 years needed renewal, only this time I was granted another 2.5 yrs with NRPF.
I've applied requesting for a change on my conditions as without public funds I will be made destitute. I've been advised that HO normally issues 2.5 yrs with NRPF, and that if I ask for a change of conditions then I'll be granted it once again as I had it before.
Therefore I went ahead and filled the form out and I'm now awaiting a decision. Would like to know my chances of getting this approved as my child tax credit have stopped aswell as my housing benefits.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: APPLICATION FOR A CHANGE OF CONDITIONS ON MY BRP

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:02 am

Please continue in your existing topic where you already asked this question and received responses.

claiming-benefits-f38/detailed-public-f ... l#p1540097
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.