ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement Priority Visa Processing Times

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ganesh46

Settlement Priority Visa Processing Times

Post by ganesh46 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:42 am

Hello All,

I have been following this (Freedom of Information) website to understand the UK Settlement (Priority) visa processing times.

Attachment (‘FOI 45048 Annex 1’ – scroll to the bottom) from the below URL speaks about the processing times for settlement priority visa for the decisions made in Q1 2017. This information comes directly from UKVI and it claims that they have processed 89% of priority application in less than 9 working days. Any thoughts?

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... dotheyknow

Hope I haven’t broken the forum rules by sharing the URL.

Have filed Settlement Priority visa on 3rd Oct 2017. Good luck to all waiting!!!

Also the visa application processing times website has been updated with September 2017 data however settlement visa data is missing in some of the cases (for e.g. Hyderabad, India). Looks like things are speeding up!

extremebuy12345
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Settlement Priority Visa Processing Times

Post by extremebuy12345 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:00 pm

I am waiting for my new Non-Priority application. We only did the bio-metrics the other day. Following this feed will certainly be of benefit to me. Please keep updating.

I have read many feeds are in regarding processing times and have read the official UK gov website which implies processing times from 1 - 2 months. The threads on here propose a different story of anything between 2 - 6 months. I hope the HO process visas quicker now the University students are now in full flow.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Settlement Priority Visa Processing Times

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:07 pm

With all due respect, there are many applicants (priority and standard) waiting in excess of 60-90 days. We do not need another never ending topic on this with low value 'still waiting', 'when did you apply', 'where did you submit', 'any updates anyone' type posts.

Lets keep the one we have (for now not locked as yet) instead of starting new topics.

immigration-for-family-members/still-wa ... 34104.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.