ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP) Case ID No. for ECS Check

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Georgioche
United Kingdom

FLR (FP) Case ID No. for ECS Check

Post by Georgioche » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:36 pm

I just received my Acknowledgement and BRP Letter for an FLR (FP) Private Life application. The Acknowledgement letter was in the form of the notification that my application raises issues related to the European Convention on Human Rights etc. The letter also contains a Case ID number. Can this Case ID number be used for the ECS check at my workplace or is there a different Reference Number that needs to be used for that check?

sam550
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (FP) Case ID No. for ECS Check

Post by sam550 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:34 am

Georgioche wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:36 pm
I just received my Acknowledgement and BRP Letter for an FLR (FP) Private Life application. The Acknowledgement letter was in the form of the notification that my application raises issues related to the European Convention on Human Rights etc. The letter also contains a Case ID number. Can this Case ID number be used for the ECS check at my workplace or is there a different Reference Number that needs to be used for that check?

This is Generic letter received by everyone who apply for FLR (FP) visa so don't worry about that, it means that hold back and wait for your turn, it could take upto 9 months.

You can use that letter as a proof you have applied for a Visa and you can also follow up your application online with this reference.