ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return of PR (EEA) Document after leaving the UK?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kaba

Return of PR (EEA) Document after leaving the UK?

Post by Kaba » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Hi guys,

I would really appreciate an answer to this question, if of course anybody has it :)

If somebody has acquired a permanent resident document as an EEA national, but decided later on to leave the UK, does he indeed have to return it?

Because I can read on the beforementioned document that it should be returned. The reason I am asking is because it is valid for 2 years if you leave the UK. So if you don't have to return it, just ignore my question. but if you do have to return it, do you have to return it straight when you leave the Uk or after 2 years??

Thanks in advance :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Return of PR (EEA) Document after leaving the UK?

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:11 pm

No need to return it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kaba

Re: Return of PR (EEA) Document after leaving the UK?

Post by Kaba » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:23 am

Thank you.