ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied 22nd Sept - no response yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wahab555
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Applied 22nd Sept - no response yet

Post by Wahab555 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi every one i need some advice basically i applied tier 1 visa on 22nd of september but still no response. Not even interview cal.any update plz

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Applied 22nd Sept - no response yet

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:35 pm

There are many members waiting MONTHS. You applied less than a month ago. Strongly suggest you be patient, nothing else you can do. As a new member with no posting history and no details of your circumstances, no one can offer any useful advice.

We also do not need yet another topic of 'no response', 'any update' etc, we have enough of them already.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Hold your horses tight mate, people are waiting for months here. You'll surely get you biometric letter soon, BR

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Emirates » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:53 pm

People waiting over 6 months mate. I would say relax and dont get stressed. Have you got ur bio letter or complex letter and what is ur time line. You gave us very limited info and wanted us to read ur mind :D